Hey Guys! ❤
Now that tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, you may want some inspiration (yeah right) to ask out that someone special, or say something special to them. When I send cards to people, I like to add something cute and silly in them just to make it funny and cute. Adding a sweet maybe funny line makes the person grin a little, and that little smile is totally worth it! So, this Valentine’s Day I share with you some super cute Pick up lines! Now, you may not use them on a person, but you can add them in a card and give it to that special someone! 😉
The Nerdy Ones
Harry Potter Ones
- Are you the square root of negative one because you can’t be real!
- You are like a proton in my core–without you i could never be the same.
- My love for you is like pi… never ending
- The derivative of my love for you is 0, because my love for you is constant.
Just Random Cute ones
- Are you a dementor? ‘Cause you take my breath away
- You must be a Horcrux because a little piece of me is always with you.
- Hey, you are my golden snitch. You are the one I’ve been seeking.
- Did you survive the Avada Kedavra curse? ‘Cause baby you’re drop dead gorgeous!
- If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
- You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
- You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.
- Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell, you don’t know you’re beautiful, but that’s what makes you beautiful! (yep, I did have to add One Direction there)
Well, send that loved one a beautiful message this valentine’s day! As for me, I am going to watch Caskett interviews and live life vicariously through them. 😛 Also, once you are on it, why not try these One Direction pick up lines like Jack Harries and Caspar Lee did? (I liked the epic fail of this video 😛 )
I will see you next time! 😀
Lots of Love
Disclaimer: No, I did not make up these pick up lines. I just found them randomly at random places, liked them and so I compiled a list :)
Wish you all a very happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you are enjoying the lovely week, where all a person can probably talk about is hearts, candy, flowers and chocolate 😀 . Don’t worry, those are a few of my favourite things and I could talk about them all day! Okay, so I need to tell ya’ll something, I don’t have a Valentine this year (not that I have a Valentine every year….or have had ever), but I still treat myself by listening to cheesy and lovey dovey songs. So I thought, why not share with you my Valentine’s Day playlist! So, if you want to gift your valentine/loved one a mixtape, here are a few song suggestions! 😉
- Love is on The Radio by McFly (yes, I can listen to it forever and ever and ever)
- Wanted by Hunter Hayes (imagine the love of your life singing it to you…..could there be anything more romantic?)
- My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion (the most romantic song of the most romantic movie – Titanic)
- When You Say Nothing at all by Ronan Keating (you can tear up when you listen to it, it’s that beautiful)
- Everybody’s got somebody but me by Hunter Hayes (I’m single guys! What do you expect? 😛 )
- Tujhe Dekha toh yeh Jaana sanam from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge (It’s a Bollywood movie)
- Little Things by One Direction (Do I need to say anything about this?)
- Falling For You by Colbie Caillat
- Moments by One Direction
- Wake me Up by Ed Sheeran (It’s so amazing, I could just melt)
- What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction (ofcourse I couldn’t miss this?!?!!)
- Subhanallah from Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani (as suggested by Muski, a fellow blogger and more importantly my best friend!)
I could have included loads more, but these are just a few that I love listening to. These are a few songs that make you feel loved (except maybe everybody’s got somebody but me) and I really wanted to share some of them with you! So I leave you with a video of Somebody’s Heartbreak by Hunter Hayes. It is one of my absolute favourites!
Stay Lovely, Stay Beautiful and I will see you next time! 🙂
Happy Valentine’s Day