Silence and sound
Did they ever hold each other tight..
Nothing can come between
You and I
So, One Direction just uploaded their new music video and guess what? My inner fangirl came out! I think I have seen that video about seventy times, not even kidding.
Other than the conventional, oh my God the boys look marvelous in the video; there are many things that have captured the moments in the video. These little bits have made this simple video so exciting that I have ended up watching it so many times.
The editing is good, the pouty faces of the boys are good, the cinematography is amazing and the location is beautiful. But the message, is amazing. I like that the lyrics to ‘You And I’ make you believe that no matter how many hardships you face in life you can get by through them. I like the fact that such an emotion still exists. Because of the fast pace of life we live in, at times it seems like the feeling of belonging and togetherness gets lost.
It is beautiful that One Direction have truly amazing fans and many youngsters are getting the message that no matter how many troubles or difficulties you will face, you will eventually get through them. I give the song, the singers and the music video, the director ‘Ben Winston’ and the lyricist a big thumbs up!
And I give it 4 stars out of 5, just because there is always scope for improvement 🙂
I hope you liked my review! If you are not a Directioner, and you do like slow groovy meaningful love songs, you should give this song a listen! 😀
See you soon,
In-case you are confused by the title of this post, do not fear! I love music a little too much which is why I have decided to make another playlist of some simply amazing songs. But wait, because this playlist has a twist. I have compiled all the track No. #11 from various albums that I like. So basically, all awesome songs that were track number 11 in their respective albums and are worth listening to are listed here (not in a preferential order, ofcourse).
1. More Than I Should – Hunter Hayes – Hunter Hayes
2. Heartbreaker – Enrique Iglesias – Euphoria
3. Forever and Always – Taylor Swift – Fearless
4. Same Mistakes – One Direction – Up All Night
5. Back For You – One Direction – Take Me Home
6. Not In Love – Enrique Iglesias – Greatest Hits
7. Glass Girl – Conor Maynard – Contrast
8. Holy Ground – Taylor Swift – Red
I hope you liked this new concept and some of the songs I listed! Ofcourse, there are a million others that I would have loved to include, and I will try and make a part 2 to this post! 🙂
See you next time
Wish you all a very happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you are enjoying the lovely week, where all a person can probably talk about is hearts, candy, flowers and chocolate 😀 . Don’t worry, those are a few of my favourite things and I could talk about them all day! Okay, so I need to tell ya’ll something, I don’t have a Valentine this year (not that I have a Valentine every year….or have had ever), but I still treat myself by listening to cheesy and lovey dovey songs. So I thought, why not share with you my Valentine’s Day playlist! So, if you want to gift your valentine/loved one a mixtape, here are a few song suggestions! 😉
- Love is on The Radio by McFly (yes, I can listen to it forever and ever and ever)
- Wanted by Hunter Hayes (imagine the love of your life singing it to you…..could there be anything more romantic?)
- My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion (the most romantic song of the most romantic movie – Titanic)
- When You Say Nothing at all by Ronan Keating (you can tear up when you listen to it, it’s that beautiful)
- Everybody’s got somebody but me by Hunter Hayes (I’m single guys! What do you expect? 😛 )
- Tujhe Dekha toh yeh Jaana sanam from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge (It’s a Bollywood movie)
- Little Things by One Direction (Do I need to say anything about this?)
- Falling For You by Colbie Caillat
- Moments by One Direction
- Wake me Up by Ed Sheeran (It’s so amazing, I could just melt)
- What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction (ofcourse I couldn’t miss this?!?!!)
- Subhanallah from Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani (as suggested by Muski, a fellow blogger and more importantly my best friend!)
I could have included loads more, but these are just a few that I love listening to. These are a few songs that make you feel loved (except maybe everybody’s got somebody but me) and I really wanted to share some of them with you! So I leave you with a video of Somebody’s Heartbreak by Hunter Hayes. It is one of my absolute favourites!
Stay Lovely, Stay Beautiful and I will see you next time! 🙂
Happy Valentine’s Day
Hope you are having a good week!
I have spent quiet a lot of time listening to songs whilst preparing for my exams. When I put on my ipod on shuffle, I realized that there are so many songs in my playlists that I never listen to. Now that I have listened to them, I feel like I am developing a new taste in music, or atleast my song choices at the moment are totally different from what they were about a week ago.
I have found myself listening to a lot of Arctic Monkeys, Matt Nathanson and Evanescence! Other than the lot of One Direction, The Vamps, Hunter Hayes and Enrique, the other musicians I have found myself totally in love with are McFly! I am obsessed with their song ‘Love is On The Radio’ and can listen to it countless times!
Also, since I am on the topic of McFly, congratulations to Tom Fletcher and his family on the baby news! 🙂
Also guys, if any of you have any good song suggestions, please let me know in the comments! I am looking forward to having a fresh playlist 😛
See you guys soon