Hey guys, so I was recently watching Rebecca Black’s (it’s friday friday) video and I came across her ‘Anti Boyfriend Tag’ and I wanted to do it too! You can watch her video here if you like!
1. What is the one (most important) quality you look for in guys?
The most important quality is probably passion. If you are a boy and passionate about something in life and are ready to give it your hundred percent, I like you. Also, I need to be able to talk to the person for hours and never get bored.
2. What quality is a turn off?
Ego. I don’t like cockiness. I also don’t like it if the person is completely self centered. .
3. What physical feature do you notice on the opposite sex first?
4. Describe your dream date.
It would either be something very extreme like maybe going on an adventure, or something completely chilled, like a dinner and a movie (and then you can later discuss the movie and get to know each other).
5. Who would your celebrity boyfriend be?
It’s a tie between Jc Caylen and Dan Howell. Or maybe Jack Harries or Connor Franta (omg I don’t even know).
6. What is your relationship ‘deal breaker?’ (Something that you might end a relationship because of)
If you do not give me attention and are self centered, like I said before, that’s a deal breaker.
7. What is your relationship ‘deal maker?’ (Something you would like a guy to do in a relationship)
Caring, charming, sweet and funny personality. Even if you don’t get me presents, but do little things that make me smile, you.are.it.
8. What eye and hair color do you prefer?
I like all! But for some reason, I usually find myself attracted to dark/hazel hair coloured guys.
9. He buys you a gift. What would it be?
10. Would you say you have a type? If so, what is your type?
To be honest, looking at the list of my previous crushes, I am not so sure
Okay guys!I guess I need to tag someone to it too? I tag Snigdha and Marci.Pann to do the tag!
This was a little random Tag that I wanted to do. Hope you liked it!
See you next time,
You can Follow me on twitter: @SrishBlogs